- About Exams
- JEE 2014
- IP CET
- Top Engineering Colleges in India
- Top Universities in the World
- Rank Wise Top Engg Colleges
- BT Advantage
- Success Stories
- Regular Courses
- Postal Courses
- Test Series
- Bansal Online Store
- Study Centers
- Contact Us
VITEEE Syllabus & Pattern
Duration of the Exam
The VITEEE examination is conducted from 10.30 am to 1.00 pm, for about two and a half hours.
Test Structure and Scoring of the VITEEE Exam
VITEEE has objective multiple-choice questions. You will have to solve about 120 questions in about 150 minutes. You may ask for a sample question paper by sending a demand draft of Rs.100/- in favor of VIT University, payable at Vellore along with a self addressed A4 size envelope with Rs.25/- stamp affixed, and a covering letter to the Admissions Officer, VIT University, Vellore - 632 014.
Each question is of 1 mark. There is no negative marking at VITEEE. At VITEEE 2009, the cut-off is expected to be above 90. The merit list is prepared solely on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in VITEEE.
HOW TO APPLY
- Application form available in VIT Website (http://admission.vit.ac.in/nri2011/)
- The following document (photocopies have to be enclosed along with application form).
- SSLC / Matriculation / Higher Secondary or its equivalent degree Examination marks certificate (if passed out).
- Qualifying mark sheets of all semesters / year (it is mandatory to enclose semester / year wise mark sheet) (for PG programmes).
(In case, the candidates are awarded with Grades and not with marks, it is the responsibility of the candidate to give equivalent marks for the grades secured from the concerned Institution / University).
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last studied (if completed).
- Certificates issued by the employer, with full details of the designation of the parents.
- Valid Passport and Visa Copies of the candidate and the parent.
- Sponsorship letter (To be given by the parents working abroad) [viz., The sponsorship letter should be addressed to the Admissions officer with the content stating that the entire educational expenses of the ward will be borne by the sponsor and the payment will be made in USD only).
- Either the Candidate or his / her parents should be NRI / foreign national.
- Sponsorship by relative / friend is not acceptable.
- Branch once allotted will not be changed.
- All the above documents [in photo copies] are to be sent along with the covering letter to the 'Admissions officer', VIT University, Vellore - 632 014, Tamil Nadu, INDIA.
- Kindly follow the Application Number allotted for any future correspondence.
- All payments should be made in US$ only.